Friday, March 11, 2011

Uranus into Pisces TODAY!

We're in the very final countdown to Uranus moving into Aries (4:49pm PST). This is the first I've seen of the exact time and so all day I have been attributing particular feelings to the shift.
I woke up early this morning to clear golden sunlight and dewy grass and felt sort of "changed" and also a little revved up and thought to myself, "Ah, this is it!" But I guess it wasn't. Sometime between noon and one I felt kind of jittery and a little odd and thought that must have been the transition but it turned out that was the Moon entering Gemini. Ok. So I just saw a post that does give the time of the shift as 7:49pm EST, which is just a few more minutes away, and now I am all wiggly with anticipation! Just wait until Neptune leaves Aquarius on April 4th, I am gonna celebrate for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment