Monday, March 28, 2011

Countdown to Neptune into Pisces. I'm not as obsessed as you think I am but I'm anticipating the kind of shift that you never forget. I just re-watched Amelie for the first time in years. That's the way I like to live, too. Golden light, strong colors, silly and mysterious romances. I have a feeling the movement of Neptune is going to open my eyes in some way. That everything will look completely different. Neptune is many things. It is the 'higher octave' of Venus, which means it is the makings for love on the soul level. It is a fog of confusion and sometimes deception. And it's a transformer, it tears things down leaving only the gems. You have no idea how often I have been in situations in which I truly could not tell if it was the most amazing experience of my life or the biggest con ever. These days I feel I've honed my intuition to a razor's edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment