Wednesday, March 30, 2011


As I don't yet have a memory card and I need to practice and learn about my camera before I go out shooting, ofcourse I am taking a million photos of the animal family this evening. Here is the Moose sleepy and adorable.
And one taken with one of the few effect settings that I like so far, the pinhole camera effect. The vignetting and quality is actually very similar to what a Holga produces with the right customizations and   lighting. Ok, the image quality is a little better...


The other effect setting I like is sunset but I don't have a good example of that one yet. It makes everything kind of orangey golden. Beautiful with filtered sunlight. I'll have to play with that one more tomorrow. So far I am in love with this camera even though learning to use is has semi melted my brain. It does seem to be bouncing back, though, and now with something new it's learned which is really the best thing you can do for your brain, teach it new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment