Saturday, March 19, 2011

The last couple nights I've had a lot of dreams but when I woke up only the faintest memory of them. All I remember from last night is a lawn mower. Can't figure out what that might mean. Something to do with the spring equinox? Who knows. It's not in my book of symbols.
The full moon was officially exact about 11:10 this morning. With it being both in Virgo and super close to the earth (closest in eighteen years!) I got a lot done and then went full bats this afternoon prompting me to go for a run for the first time ever in my LIFE. Ok, it's something I've been talking about doing for quite some time now but I really never have. At the last minute I always feel like it's a "waste" for me to go for a run and not take the dogs, which then means I don't get to run very much because I have to keep them "in order". Anyway, today I finally went for a run. It was a bit disappointing. I knew I wouldn't be able to run the whole hiking trail non-stop but was surprised at how far I could run each stretch before needing to slow down again. But what I was really hoping for is the kind of exhaustion you feel at the end of a very long day with constant physical labor. At the end of my run I felt a bit lightheaded and wobbly for about ten minutes but I'm back to normal now and don't feel exhausted at all. I wonder how long I'd have to run/walk to get that good worn out feeling? Looks like I might have try yard work instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment