Saturday, April 2, 2011

Alright, I'm climbing out of this cave slowly but surely, though we had unfortunate weather today which made for no inspired outfits and I am in semi lock down mode as there have been workers in my yard all day clearing the jungle of overgrown weeds and tree trimmings that have been left behind for far too long. It's like a miracle that I can actually see the dirt. It's a good metaphor for Neptune's exit as I'm now left with the raw foundation for the garden I'm going to plant.
I want vegetable beds, herbs, giant succulents and lot's of fragrant flowering plants like roses, jasmine, and gardenias. I might also need a pineapple guava tree. We'll see what happens once I get out there. I think I'm going to have to hit some nursery's this week and likely snatch some babies from the wild agave on the side of the stairway up my hill. Perhaps tomorrow I will get one area planted as a christening to the new garden. Now for some inspiration....




No comments:

Post a Comment