Thursday, November 24, 2011

Positive Thursday

So here is my positive of the week (not that I'm regular about it or anything) in honor of Thanksgiving.

Yesterday I got to assist in a salon in Beverly Hills for the day. Everyone was super nice and appreciative. I learned a few great new techniques and got that lovely feeling of finding creative minds that agree with my own creative sensibilities. And that other lovely feeling that I was surrounded by kindness and happiness.
Starting today I have six days off in a row.
This week I've booked three appointments for haircuts in my free time.
Last night I had an awesome dream with messages that I am in fact growing. This was especially great as for the last week and a half or so I've had weird uninspiring dreams every single night.
The weather has been lovely and I realized after this last rain that this is the first year living in my apartment (11 total) that I haven't had a massive leak problem due to either the rain (mostly) or upstairs neighbors pipes (a couple times -in case I was feeling too nonchalant about how dry my kitchen was).
I'm incredibly thankful that this past year has afforded me the opportunity to start over again in many ways. It's a lasting gift.
In relation to that I'm very thankful for all the people who have supported these changes in all the many ways that they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment