Friday, May 28, 2010

Somebody Send Me a Dream!



I can't remember my dreams lately. Or sometimes I do just after I wake up but then they're gone. One favorite things to do is interpret them. It's amazing what you don't know you know and what you tell yourself while you're sleeping. Straightforward as reality may seem to some -driving a car from the back seat, climbing a giant chandelier of tiered glass plates with my eyes closed, slip 'n slide bathing on all lanes of the 134 freeway- this is how I know what's going on with me. I'm really missing them lately. I'm pretty sure I've got some backed up messages for myself that aren't getting through for one reason or another. I'm pretty sure I could have it all figured out for a day or two if I had one good dream.
I once had a boyfriend who asked me one morning what I had dreampt. I told him it was strange because it was really washed out, visually kind of transparent, but it seemed to be something like model T Fords drag racing in the desert.... "It worked!" he said, "When I was falling asleep last night I concentrated really hard to send you my dreams!" That's what I call a romantic gift. If anybody out there wouldn't mind sharing until mine come back, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment