Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not Since 1935


Funny I should be at a loss for words today... For the first time in 7 years Uranus (my ruling planet) has changed signs. It's moved into Aries which, apparently, is in the house that deals with the way I communicate. Funny thing. I made no connection to this when starting this blog, it was just something I'd been thinking about doing for a while. With almost 5000 hits to my myspace blog I thought it seemed worthwhile. (Unless it is only YOU reading that.) So, I thought if you all are so amused by my weird dreams, ramblings on astrology and stories about weed whacking... knock yourselves out: Here I am.
So back to the point, Uranus enters Aries today (woohooo!!!!) and yes, it's a big deal. EVERYBODY's gonna feel it somewhere. In case you're behind on this Uranus is the planet of unpredictable change, intuition, genius, individualism, independence, freedom, social reform, rebels, inventions, electricity, and joining of the personal to the collective consciousness. Put all that energy into Aries -the first sign of the zodiac personifying the phrase "I am", full of energy, courageous and self directed, and for me (with it being in the 3rd house): communication. I have a feeling I'm about to get loud. I'm a little afraid it's going to come out more like the way a toddler talks, which means no one will understand what the hell I'm saying.
Uranus was last in Aries 1927 - 1935. I found a cool little history timeline for this period and some of the notable events are during this time were the first appearance of Mickey Mouse, the first talking movie the Jazz Singer was made, British women were granted electoral equality with men, the Great Depression, Hitler came into power, the beginning of construction of both the Hoover Dam and the Golden Gate bridge and I think everyone's pretty aware of the cultural revolution of the 20's and 30's. So once again: wheeeeee! It might be rough at times but it won't be boring!


If you want to see what this means to you more specifically, look here: http://www.astrobarry.com/horoscopes.php (in the week of May 24-30, 2010).

No comments:

Post a Comment