Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm loving my new half red hair so much that I'm actually considering going all red! The only discouraging thing about it is the damage from bleaching so before I go any further I definitely need to find an exceptional conditioning treatment. I'm wearing this sweater right now which is a fine melange of orange pink and blue pink which I'd love to match my hair to, at least in tone. As you can see it's not even near the lightness at this point.


This morning I woke up to pouring rain, my absolute favorite weather partly because it never lasts long enough to get tired of (a couple years when it poured for weeks on end, months even, I thought I might get tired of it but never did). So I'll definitely have to get out in it after breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment