Wednesday, August 10, 2011


This is my today. Am currently in a manmade limbo that will either ruin all that I've been working toward (unlikely) or help me to continue all this working to reconstruct my life. It is a difficult thing to rely on the government for a sense of security, in truth it has taught me that what I am truly relying on is blind faith in all that is beyond me which creates and destroys. It's not religion, it's the chaos of nature. It's completely unpredictable and inconstant, you can never be quite certain which way the wind will change. 


And this is the advice I'm following today. To be less cryptic, I've just been through my second appeal to  unemployment, this one to continue my benefits while I'm attending school and still looking for work. They want me to sit around all day at home bored out of my mind and isolated, becoming socially retarded so that when I finally do have an interview somewhere I no longer have the social skills to handle it.
I have to believe in the best possible outcome and have been plotting my celebration of the pending ruling. I think it's going to look something like this.


It's time for a change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment