Monday, September 6, 2010

Today there's some kind of dialogue between the retrograde north node in Capricorn and retrograde Mercury in Virgo. As I read it, this is an opportunity (without stress, not a forced opportunity like a square or opposition) for us to make decisions about what our futures should be. It's mellow enough that we don't have to do it but as I've been so obsessed with creating my future I want to do it. So far I'm not getting an signals on this.
I was just cleaning (Mercury retro in Virgo makes me a much better housekeeper) and am desperate to change my bedroom. This is the room that has changed the least in the ten years I've lived here. The whole problem seems to be the dresser. There's only one place for it and it occupies one of the only two options for placement of the bed which means neither of these has moved since I got here. I don't know about everyone else but things like that drive me nuts. I like flexibility in my furniture. If I can't move house (or don't want to because I have a hell of a lot of space and privacy and crazy low rent) I want to be able to rearrange the furniture every so often so that it feels like a new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment