Tuesday, April 3, 2012


Last night the first of the two flowers opened. As you can see it was gorgeous, there's very little I can say about it. I noticed it was beginning to open at dusk and later took a photo of it fully open. Surprisingly it stayed open all day today. The first one I had I missed seeing open as one morning I went outside and could see that it had opened and closed during the night. Also, it was white rather than this beautiful pink. I thought it was on the same plant but maybe I'm wrong -I have two types and multiple plants...
Tonight is even more spectacular with both flowers now fully blooming.



I couldn't decide if I liked better the photo with less flash that looks so very nighttime or the one with more flash that shows off the colors better.


No comments:

Post a Comment