Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Neptune Retro in Aquarius



Remember back in the spring I was all excited about Neptune leaving Aquarius? And then after that how I mentioned that I wasn't even sure what the difference was yet? Well Neptune retrograded back into Aquarius recently (until February 2012) and I think I know the difference now. I haven't been able to get quite all the way back to my natural center a lot lately. It's really obnoxious. It sort of like not being ably to quite remember something and trying and trying and feeling it hovering just at the edge of your brain but still never quite getting there. And this one little thing that I can't quite remember is keeping me from feeling entirely "me" and many of the things I "know" I suddenly feel I'm iffy on.
I believe I recall that the purpose (if you can call it that) that this retrograde serves for Aquarians is to let us use all of what we learned over the many years Neptune was in our sign and all of what became clear once it left in this last period. It's almost like now it's delivering the goods that all the work was for except it's also going backward and so is somewhat confusing, and feels like it's triggering things that (for me at least) are outdated. So even though this is the period of delivery it feels kind of like work...



Addendum: I found info that what I'm experiencing is actually an illustration of Sun square Hylonome and Pholus and some interaction with some asteroids, as well. As usual, I'm on the astro weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment