Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beautiful Nature

It's been a long couple of days with the Moon square Chiron yesterday and then into Aquarius today.... how much do I love understanding nature? THIS MUCH! But finally after a nighttime walk with my dogs and laying on my new rug that looks like a giant version of one of them, the ick is starting to flake off my mood and the old me is literally unfurling (I swear I can feel it like petals popping gently away from the center of a blooming flower bud). And what a relief because I spent all day trying to get back to feeling like this. Like me.
I just heard this evening that in 2011 Uranus squares Pluto and half of me is absolutely dreading it and the other half can't freakin' wait. Who will I be next!


‎"My soul can find no staircase to heaven unless it be through Earth's loveliness." - Michaelangelo

No comments:

Post a Comment