Monday, February 7, 2011

Please Dream More

One of the hardest things that I have to realize over and over is that you can't help someone learn something they're not ready to learn. Over and over I find myself in situations where I'm listening to someone tell me their story and their dissatisfaction with their life and I try to say: It may not seem easy but all you really have to do is change your attitude about your life and watch how it changes your entire life. I know it's a hard concept to grasp. I know it's easier to tell than it is to do. But it really is just the way things work. If you focus on what you want to be rather than focusing on what seems to be presently, what you want to be will become what is. I just want to ask everyone to dream a little harder. With no sighing and resignation, dream like you're just planing your day and it will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment